What do you get when you mix Mentos and diet Coke together???
Happy kids with fun facial expressions!
( I had to give a little science lesson at school on Monday. My friend Erin told me about this little experiment so I went with it. It was such a huge success with the kids at school I had to bring it home as well. )
You made my kids' day! Each one of them had to tell me all about it. You would think that as a former science teacher, I would do cool things like that with them, but I don't. Thanks for inviting them over.
wow, cool, I had no idea it did that. I hope you didn't pay too much for those mentos cause you can get them for free this week at rite aid. I have some in my cupboard!
4 comments:
You made my kids' day! Each one of them had to tell me all about it. You would think that as a former science teacher, I would do cool things like that with them, but I don't. Thanks for inviting them over.
wow, cool, I had no idea it did that. I hope you didn't pay too much for those mentos cause you can get them for free this week at rite aid. I have some in my cupboard!
so i was totally wondering what you were doing when i drove by yesterday. that is awesome!! we might have to try that around here sometime!
This is Lexie all time favorite thing to do. We have to do it at least once or twice a summer on the beach. I love the kids expressions so fun.
Post a Comment