Thursday, March 17, 2011

Date

Jason and I took advantage on being able to go on an all day date in SLC last Saturday and leave the kiddos at home with Sio, a car and some pizzas money.
We did a little bit of everything in Salt Lake! We hit a few animal shelters in search for a puppy. We didn't have any luck in finding a pup however I did learn that Jason is a sucker for puppies. Doesn't really matter the bread just any puppy. I'm a sucker for a Bichon (ever since our California trip with Shasta). Jason is a large dog lover and puppy lover, I'm a small/medium dog lover, Korbin doesn't particularly care and Madison has to have a hypo-allergenic dog...really! Maybe someday we'll agree/get a dog.
 I went to Amity (aka my creative SLC expert on the hot spots to shop at) on Friday evening and copied her SLC list and asked for her expertise. Her list took us to some really cool stores. Jason found these cool magnets in one of them. Vintage Kraft Magnets, how awesome is that(probably not to many but to us it was)!
We also had our first taste of Peruvian food. My sister always raved about Paruvian food. She was right it was heavenly! 
We had a great time!!!!

3 comments:

dcscrivy said...

Sounds like a great day! I am glad you had fun.

amity said...

i love that you got out on a date and found some treasures!! you will have to tell me where you found the magnets. i had no idea you were looking for a puppy. didn't you know you could come shopping for a free puppy just down the street? i would even throw in a free guinea pig and deliver. any takers?

Malinda said...

Vintage Kraft magnets. How cool! The first thing I did when I saw the picture was check the expiration date on the Walgreens coupon. I am a freak! (and, you still have nine days). :)