Pack meeting was pretty sweet for Korbin last night. He received his Bear patch, had a great time playing some games with friends and also had a rice crispy treat! Does it get much better than that?
Most of the credit for this patch goes to his den leaders (thanks Malinate). Korbin still enjoys scouts. He'll be sewing his new patch on his scout shirt himself. Those patches are tricky and a pain to sew on straight. Maybe he'll have better luck than mom.
2 comments:
All of the credit goes to Korbin. I'm glad he got it done before I'm released next week. (ha ha) :)
Have you heard the Bears and Prayers story? It is SO good. Next time you and your family have a forty five minute car ride somewhere you let me know and I'll get you a copy of it. It's a must for the whole family. It would be a fun FHE to go for a drive and just listen to that story, and then stop for ice-cream or something. Your little Korbin is so dang cute.
Post a Comment