All the fresh snow from this past weekend made the skiing 10X better then expected. This is Maddie's first time and Jason's as well. They did great! Mads did very well and left me way behind a few times. It's nice to know she catches on quickly, it gives me time to get my act together and have time to practice. Jason had a blast taking plenty of pictures of me during the first run. Most of which I was on the ground for. I did much better during the 2nd round. Korbin likes cross country a lot and just did his own thing.
The snow shoeing was awesome! Lots of snow. Maddie and Korbin took turns being the leader and we ended up on top of a mountain. 
We can't wait to go back again but with sunglasses next time!
5 comments:
Great pictures! Where did you guys go?
Malinda,
Over by the environmental center.
Very fun!
That looks so fun, I have always wanted to snow shoe, someday we will have to come do that with you. Do you like how I invite myself!
Crystal,
You invite yourself anytime!!!
Post a Comment