is a fun month for Maddie! She's turning 8.
Here's the deal...when our kids turn an even number of years we give them an option of having a friend birthday party. Of course no one has ever said no or has in the past asked a different request. Leave it to Maddie to request a family/friend party. Huh? I've never done one of those before. Silly mom had ask for clarification from her. I immediately called Kati for help seeing as she's always had a family/friend party for her kids. I don't even know where to begin but I'm sure we'll figure it out.
The exciting part of her turning 8 is that she gets to be baptized. She's thrilled! In her journal the day after our temple sealing she wrote how she wants to wear her temple dress for her baptism too. I'm praying it still fits. Then there's the light dinner after the baptism. This might be a lot smaller than I had originally planned seeing as I now have a family/friend party to work on. A busy month but an exciting month.
1 comment:
That is an exciting b-day!!! Miss you!
Post a Comment