Monday, February 14, 2011

V Day

Today is Valentine's Day.
Good memories for the day...
* Mads(after a small discussion) let me do her hair like I wanted to.
*A girl in school today announced over the phone to Jackie I was her favorite teacher. She's so darn cute. She's definitely gotten attached to me and I to her.
 *Korbin didn't whine when he had to go with me to pick up Jason's gift after school. We raced down to the store and came home to find Jason already home. He knew I had procrastinated in buying his gift when we walked in late.
* Two happy kids with buckets full of candy.
* Del Taco Chilli's for 4 tonight!
* A dozen roses and a Snickers for me.

4 comments:

behoxer said...

Glad you had a good day. The roses are beautiful!

dcscrivy said...

If I went to school, you would be my favorite teacher too!

Malinda said...

So, what did you get for Jason? I let Nate work until 3:30 without complaining (very much). I told him that was his Valentine's gift. Pretty nice, huh. :)

I hope Korbin had an appetite for Chili's. Our healthy snack at scouts was more of a meal.

Claudy said...

Malinda,
Nice to know you totally ignored my suggestions for gift ideas. However thanks for the idea of what to do for next year. Awesome!
I got Jason a lame gift, so lame I can't even type what it actually was. :)