Visiting Santa is always fun because he gives a friendly reminder that bedrooms need to be kept clean and to be nice and kind to your parents. Mads has been a stink lately! That 2nd reminder needed more emphasis in my opinion. Thank goodness I love that girl!!! No worries I'll take her to visit Santa again if required:).
5 comments:
I loved when he asked Emily how her room was looking and she said "I'll clean it." I could see the panic in her eyes. :)
We love that we got "the real Santa" again. My kids are convinced that he's not just Santa's helper. That beard is too authentic.
I'm exited you guys also visited with the real Santa.
Amanda Poll is very wise. She mentioned once what she has told her girls as a reply when they ask about the authenticity of Santa and others. She answer with this simple question...'What do you think?'. LOVE IT!!!
I've already used it several times including outside of this years Santa visit.
Oh, I love the new blog look, so festive. I can't get my kids to sit on Santa's lap, they are too afraid of him. I definitely use the be good line though!
I love that this year Lexie actually wants Santa to bring her something so she has been so sweet. Good luck with Maddy she is so cute.
Haha, this is a cute post! Fun seeing you today!!!
Post a Comment