What we've been up to this month so far....
*Lights at Temple Square! Cold but fun!
*Christmas Village! Again cold but fun!
*Made gingerbread houses. Food fight! It was fun, of course the clean up wasn't.
*In my annual routine of 'I'm not making any neighborhood gifts this year' I ended up making 2 different gifts this year(thanks Callie I needed a little encouragment!). Not fabulous gifts but for the amount of time I spent coming up/making the gifts not bad.
* This is new but definitely my favorite so far. I made a Christmas card! I actually mailed 5 and also added one to a few gifts. This is something I want to keep up.
* Tonight Willard Bay lights with Kati and the gang! Can't wait!!!!
*My sister is giving us countless hours of entertainment.
2 comments:
We think the neighbor gifts were fabulous!
Way to go with making a Christmas card! I laughed a little at the "actually mailed 5" part. We send out a lot. That's why I was cheap this year and had them made into postcard . . . $0.16 less for every stamp. :)
Hey,
I only mailed 6! Then I copied them onto my blog,fb,and told everyone that's how they were getting their Christmas card!! :) Hahah!! It's hard to do everything this time of year! :)
Post a Comment