Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Lists for Santa

A copy of Korbin's letter to Santa...
 A copy of Madison's letter to Santa...
Both not signed yet because there is more that needs to be added to each. I better pressure the kiddos into signing them before it grows to long. Our favorite so far is #5 on Maddie's list. She really loves Cheetos.

5 comments:

dcscrivy said...

Those are both very precious. I love that Maddie added "big" to that last one. What are you gonna do about #1 on that list though?

Claudy said...

Crystal,
A puppy has been taking the #1 spot two years running on Mads list. We cushion the blow of it probably not happening weeks in advance. We try and make up for it.
Miss seeing you around. Take a break from house hunting and come up before going back to Oregon. I'll make burritos. You know the frozen kind;).

Malinda said...

Those are great! Elise requests grasshopper cookies every Christmas/birthday. I can't complain . . . food is cheap compared to most things she could ask for. Are you really getting a dsi for both of them?

EmWJ said...

Oh, that makes me want to be Santa for Maddie and drop by a bag of Cheetos. All my kids love Cheetos, except for Cecily, she hates them (so do I). So I have to always make sure to have 2 bags of chips whenever we get them.

And Rob wants a dsi, since his committee told him that there is a nifty language dsi program that would help him learn German for his Phd. He keeps saying that he might just get one and charge it to the church (who is paying for most of the Phd) since he just thinks that would be so cool to have the church buy him a dsi.

Me, Myself and I said...

Those are so cute. :)