Thursday, May 20, 2010

Play

Madison's first grade play!!!
She's one of a kind. Maddie and I had a miscommunication about the actual color of the shirt she was suppose to wear. She insisted it was white but in actuality it was suppose to be black. At the last minute I raced over to the school with a black shirt only to be told that she was fine and wanted to wear her white shirt. That's our Maddie! She must have just wanted to stand out.

My favorite song was Firefly.
She had a speaking part, she delivered her part perfectly. She only had a few days to memorize her part so to help her learn it fast we made copies of her part with a larger fun font and taped it in her room and family room. She loved seeing it and would say her part constantly.
(part video here)
Here's Korbin's first grade play(I can't believe it's been 2 years). The theme was ocean animals. We still know most of the words to the songs. I'm glad I was able to have a great seat for Maddie's performance because having a 2nd row seat during Korbin's meant having 2 heads in the way.



1 comment:

Malinda said...

I guess I should send you that video clip. :) Sorry. We have been a bit behind with things like that this week.

So, aren't you glad you went 45 minutes early with me to get a good seat? ;)