Written by Maddie:
I got a lot of comments.
I made my ladybugs out of wiki sticks it was fun.
Written by mom:
Madison had a bug project due this month. She had a great time making 2 projects actually. The first project was a caterpillar. It was suppose to be very simple to make... grass seeds,potting soil, hair ties and a nylon stalking. The problem was our caterpillar never grew grass. Oh well, our last minute back up plan was a ladybug theme. It was super easy for her to make and she required very little help from us. It's hard to just let the kids do their own thing but I know it's a good thing for them to do. It turned out great! She loved getting two sheets full of comments from other students and liked using the computer to write about ladybugs.
No comments:
Post a Comment