Monday, May 10, 2010

28

I had a great birthday!!!
After sending the kids off to school I left to spent the day in the temple. It really was what I needed and time just flew by me. After the kids and Jason got home in the afternoon I made my request of Del Taco for dinner. Jason and the kids had a hard time understanding why I would choose Del Taco since the tradition in this home is simple you get what you want on your b-day. In my defense Del Taco was fast and cheap and I didn't want to waste anytime having anyone preparing dinner or having us sit and wait at a restaurant. We relaxed,ate our eating dinner and watched a movie and also playing board games. This is one
of my favorite things we do as a family so that's what we did.Later I had a stake meeting so while I was away the kids and Jason worked on making a yummy chocolate b-day cake with chocolate frosting and Golden Oreo's(another one of my favorite things) on top. After having b-day cake I received some beautiful homemade b-day cards and flowers(lilies... another favorite:).
I also celebrated my b-day with friends. All the girly good stuff!!! Some of my friends know me very well. I sometimes wonder what is the first thought that crosses their minds when they think of me???
Thanks again for the gifts. I loved them all!!!

1 comment:

Me, Myself and I said...

You look great, love your hair! Golden Oreos are SO YUMMY!