The day finally came for Maddie to go to the allergist. It wasn't as big of an ordeal as I had imagined. The 5 page questionaire and the bold print stating to allow a 2 hours visit gave me the wrong impression. Maddie liked her doctor because her shoes looked something like this...

and her toe nails were painted. Leave it to Maddie to notice her doctors shoes. Anyway Maddie's back looked like it had been attacked by bees by the end of the test. She's allergic to the following...
- weeds( 2 kinds in particular)
- outdoor mold(can't live in Oregon now)
- cats and dogs(didn't see that one coming)
She's not allergic to milk. She just has a milk intolerence. Now our job is to see how much dairy she can have before her stomach hurts. I guess it depends on the quantity and type. We'll see how it goes. Maddie was so disappointed knowing she can't have a dog. What to do next about that???
4 comments:
She is gonna be a fashion diva!! ;)
I'm cracking up about the shoes and toenails! That is so something my girls would notice. Allergies are a pain, but at least now you know what to avoid.
I think the worst part of the whole thing is no Oregon! So sad, but seriously, I bet she is heartbroken about the dog thing, but hurray for milk (actually I meant more like hurray for ice cream!)
i guess pet allergies run in the family
Post a Comment