Recap of the last few days... Thursday brought 2 soccer practices(both are now on Thursday) and Aunt Shelby's (Jason's sister) birthday party. She's officially a teen. She has a lot of energy and is super sweet. Our kids had a blast hanging out with her and her friends. Jason and I just wanted the night to go by faster so we could go to bed:)
Friday was a no School day. Korbin woke up grumpy due to the late night on Thursday. They played hard. I'm glad he was only grumpy for a few hours. We spent the afternoon at the Treehouse and out to lunch with the Nelson clan. The Treehouse is a lot better with friends. The weather turned crappy outside until the late afternoon and so we just hung around the house for the rest of the day.
On Saturday our kids had soccer games. Korbin played very well during his game. He played his position and only ran out of energy around the third quarter but by then both teams wanted it to be over with. Maddie played better than last fall. She now hops and skips after the ball with a little bit of running. A huge improvement in my book.
We also went to pick up Jason's new work car. He ordered his Ford Fusion in tuxedo black. In the sun all you can see are sparkles all over it. The kids love it. We took in on a test drive last night. We had dinner at The Oaks (thanks Crystal for the great deal tip).
Today will bring something else that's new. New ward boundaries. I'm anxious to see the new changes if any.
6 comments:
I know I am anxious to see if there will be big changes too! Your kids are so cute! :)
So, what changes did the new ward boundaries bring? I miss the Ben Lomond 1st Ward!
Amy... Everyone above 3550 is in the 11th ward now. So we just lost a few families.I'm sad and I'll miss seeing them on Sundays. The 1st ward misses you to. Your name comes up every once in a while(ggod things of course). You need to head up this way when you get a chance.
what a fun weekend. we should all take a trip to the treehouse!! that would be fun. glad you are still in the same ward as we are. i would truly, truly miss one of my closest friends!!
I have some cute pictures from the Treehouse that I'll have to send you. Thanks for inviting us (or letting us invite ourselves . . . however that worked). It is definitely better with friends.
Post a Comment