After a lot of tests and doctor meetings and everything else they have finally found what cause Jason's grandma's full cardiac arrest 2 weeks ago. She didn't have a stroke or heart attack. It's a bit more complicated than that. Now we begin to work on the cardiologist plan. Her first surgery is set for this Tuesday morning followed by another in six weeks and ending with a bypass surgery in six months. G-ma Mary has made a full recovery and laughs and is happy for the most part sometimes she gets kinda sassy from being in the hospital. Her favorite saying is 'I want to go home'. After 11 days in a hospital I'd be sassy too.THANKS again for everyone who has offered or who has let our kids hang out in your homes while we go to the hospital and do our errands. This last week has been full of hospital visits, 8PM dinners, to much fast food(I'm sick of Chick fil a and McD's) and about 585 cell phone minutes. Having Jason at home for the last week has been very nice. Jason gave his grandmother a blessing this morning (the first she's ever received I believe). I love my family very much and I am grateful to have the priesthood in our home.
![]() |
| From Post signature |

3 comments:
I was so sorry to hear about your grandma, I am glad that things are getting figured out. Your kids are welcome to come play here whenever you need. Let me know how I can help. We will keep her in our prayers.
What a hard time you have had. I am glad your grandma is doing better but seems like she still has a way too go. I will be thinking of you and your family and keeping you in our prayers.
Let me know if you need ANYTHING!!! :)
Post a Comment