
This past weekend Colton and Russ came up. The main event of this trip was Ryan,Spencer and Russ going to Montana to catch themselves a buffalo. Colton stayed with Grandpa & Grandma E. and had plenty of fun with his 'cousins'. The kids loved playing with their uncle. The whole hunting adventure looked cold. Spencer got the buffalo with one shot. Our part in this...I've asked for 10 pounds of buffalo. 10 pounds seems like a good amount to either love buffalo meat or hate it. The kids and I have never had it. I'm not sure if the picture Russ sent us of the buffalo above is the one Spencer shot but I'd rather not post the pictures of the actual buffalo we will eating in a few weeks. The less I know or remember of where my meat comes from the better. If you have any good buffalo friendly recipes please pass them along :)
1 comment:
Ewww, yuck!
Post a Comment