Thursday, December 31, 2009

10:30 12:30 and 2:30

After eating christmas eve dinner the kids opened one gift each. They always get exited to open their new Pajamas.
I found Korbin a Darth Vader set
(he loves them but they fit hit perfectly so if I dry them they're done for and he'll have floods) and Maddie a hot pink set with cupcakes
(loves her PJ's as well).
Jason and I opened the gifts the kids made for us at school. We have our new ornament for the year and a new christmas story to read. After opening presents for our activity we made a music video to send to my mom. She loves them, to her this is better than any gift we could send her. We each made a paper hat. Maddie was a reindeer and Korbin was one too, Jason was an elf and I was Santa. We sang 'Out on the housetop' in front our x-mas tree. After reading our christmas story we put the kids in bed. New rule... you don't leave your room until morning unless there is an emergency. Maddie was a stinker and woke up a few times. The first time was at 10:30. I was ok with it since it wasn't super late. She got a drink. Tucked her back in bed after answering a few questions that couldn't wait. On christmas eve I stay up and talk on the phone for a while as I do last minute preparations. My sister was a good sport and didn't complain about her minutes for once. At 12:30 Maddie again came out of her room and I had something out that I would have rather not have her see. She's such a stinker. She was up to something. She needed to go to the bathroom. She made a comment on the wrapping paper and talked to my sister on the phone. Again she asked more questions as I tucked her in. After a bit of waiting I got everything done and was just making some finishing touches on some gifts when again someone came out of their bedroom. Maddie at 2:30. She helped me with g-ma E's gift for a few minutes and then we both went to bed. Santa can't come unless everyone is sleep.

No comments: