Friday, December 11, 2009

Four AM

I was up and out the door @ 4 AM yesterday morning. I froze outside for about 2 hours waiting in line(mind you it was a very COLD morning) had to wear a silly hat(the kids love it) and an extra long shirt that almost goes pass my knees (the kids fought for who got to wear that awesome shirt to bed last night) and last but not least had to parade thru a restaurant while people yelled and shouted.
All for 52 free Chick fil a combo meals. Was it worth it... heck yeah! I've got to say I never would have done it by myself or camped out like other people did. I'm not that crazy! It wasn't bad freezing my toes off with my friend Amity by my side. It was a fun adventure!
(Gorgeous pictures to come someday!)

4 comments:

Me, Myself and I said...

I'd do that for 52 free combo meals!

Malinda said...

I can't wait to see the pictures!

Parry Family said...

How fun, you guys are nuts. Can't wait to see pictures.

Natasha said...

Wow way to go Claudy! I could not do that in that cold. You are tough women.