Wednesday, August 26, 2009

1st day of School

The kids started school this week. I think we'll have a great year. Maddie's teacher gave her a hug at back to school night and Maddie loved it. She's really enjoying eating lunch with her friends. Korbin likes his teacher a lot,she implements super hero stuff in her curriculum. The first thing he did when walking in today from school was showing me all of his super hero stuff. I think he'll learn so much while having fun. Again, It's going to be a great year! Two kids gone all day what to do what to do? Surprisingly tonz to do!

3 comments:

amity said...

your picture looks like it was taken at the crack of dawn!! what time did you take them to school? i am so glad they are enjoying school. i hope you are able to find a little time for yourself. you deserve it.

Deborah said...

Yeah, I'm glad the kids are so excited to go to school. Are you still watching those two girls or are you just enjoying some freedom?!

Claudy said...

Deborah...I'm enjoying a little bit of freedom.
We'll have to catch up soon.