Jason and I entered the Ogden Temple for the very first time on Sat. August 2nd 2008 at 4:50 in the afternoon. I don't think we have ever had a day that seem to be going in slow motion as this Saturday did, we have two kids so if anything it's always the opposite. I'm thankful for so many blessing that are in my life. I'm thankful for Jason, I can't express how much I love him and how much I appreciate all he does for us. I'm thankful for my family! I can't wait for us to be sealed together in a few weeks. Jason and I are also thankful for our family and friends. We're really lucky, and we try not to forget it. I'm also thankful for an amazing friend who is always there when I need her. Kati and I spent a good portion of Sat. morning procrastinating the many things we both needed to get done just because I need a friend to talk to. Thanks Kati! I also know now why April and I have been visiting teaching partners for about 2- 2 1/2 years, she was meant to *slowly* teach me about the temple. The *slowly* part was my part of the deal, it's the three years part. Sorry about the time frame April. I also think she was also suppose to be the one to be by my side every minute I was in the temple on Saturday. I can't express how thankful I am for her example. Three years ago I would have never guessed being where we are at today but today I couldn't guess where else I'd rather be.
Sunday, August 10, 2008
Ogden Temple
Jason and I entered the Ogden Temple for the very first time on Sat. August 2nd 2008 at 4:50 in the afternoon. I don't think we have ever had a day that seem to be going in slow motion as this Saturday did, we have two kids so if anything it's always the opposite. I'm thankful for so many blessing that are in my life. I'm thankful for Jason, I can't express how much I love him and how much I appreciate all he does for us. I'm thankful for my family! I can't wait for us to be sealed together in a few weeks. Jason and I are also thankful for our family and friends. We're really lucky, and we try not to forget it. I'm also thankful for an amazing friend who is always there when I need her. Kati and I spent a good portion of Sat. morning procrastinating the many things we both needed to get done just because I need a friend to talk to. Thanks Kati! I also know now why April and I have been visiting teaching partners for about 2- 2 1/2 years, she was meant to *slowly* teach me about the temple. The *slowly* part was my part of the deal, it's the three years part. Sorry about the time frame April. I also think she was also suppose to be the one to be by my side every minute I was in the temple on Saturday. I can't express how thankful I am for her example. Three years ago I would have never guessed being where we are at today but today I couldn't guess where else I'd rather be.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
I am so excited for you. What special memories. The temple is such a beautiful and wonderful place. Thanks for sharing your experience.
We are so excited for you guys. Brody was very excited to see the picture of the temple on your blog. I'm glad you had some friends to go with you!
I wish i was there. I really would of meant the world to me. I love you! i'm so excited for my sister and brother in law
Oh how awesome! Congratulations friend!
Post a Comment