Saturday, August 30, 2008

Therapy

I just finished the last book of the Twilight series. I gave in, I don't feel left out anymore from the rest of the world.  I was lucky to be able to get the first three books from a friend.  Well audio books.  Jason and a few others have given me a hard time over it because they consider it as not reading.  Whatever!  With kids running around the house all day long I consider it therapy that's effective and cheap! It can be unhealthy for me because I ignore everyone and everything. But on the plus side I was able to finish the whole series within 5 days and got most of the laundry done.  I'm exited for the movie to come out and I'm dragging a girlfriend to go see it with me. I know she's not thrilled about it but she'll support me in my our of need. Just kidding! Who wouldn't want to come with me I'm buying her dinner!  On apple.com they have trailers for all the movies that are coming out to theaters.  Every once in a while the kids and I check out all the teaser trailers for movies we want to go see. I've lost track of how many times we've watched the preview for High School musical and a few others. It's a fun thing we do together especially when it's rainy outside.  We love those days around here!
http://www.apple.com/trailers/independent/twilight/

1 comment:

Siomara, RN said...

Poor Katie. I feel her pain! ;) I hope your buying her a lobster dinner..