Thursday, July 31, 2008

Memories

I got this from Deborah's blog!  I thought I'd also give it a try. Thanks for a fun day today Jackson's! The kids had a Blast!  I took the camera but didn't take any pics.  We'll have to do it again soon! 
1. As a comment on my blog, leave one memory that you and I had together.  It doesn't matter if you knew me a little or a lot, anything you remember!

2. Next, re-post these instructions on your blog and see how many people leave a memory about you. It's actually pretty funny to see the responses.


2 comments:

Deborah said...

I would have to say the time you jump started Brody's potty training experience. If it wasn't for you he would probably still be running around in diapers!

amity said...

I will always remember the first time we met. It was at that Family Home Evening night we had at the church. You guys were there, the Polls, the Geddes, and us. We were brand new in the ward, I think we had just moved in a couple of weeks earlier. That night we put two and two together and you remembered being friends with my little sister in junior high school. Who would ever have guessed that I wouldn't be able to exist without you now.