Friday, April 27, 2012

30

I'm officially older! I hit the big 3-0 this year. My mom came to visit for my birthday and spent the weekend with us. On my birthday I went shopping with my girlfriend Amity (good girl time) in the morning and afterwards had a nice birthday lunch with friends and then I spent the rest of the day with my family. My mom made my favorite foods all weekend! Yum!

The cool part about this birthday was I got 3 very delicious birthday cakes (one from Jason and the kids, one from my mom and one from my friends at work.) The crappy part of my birthday is I realized the day before my birthday I was turning 30! I got over it quickly though. ;)  And since my birthday is on the same day as a cousin he shared his bounce house party with me.
I love my life, my family and friends! I'm very lucky. 

No comments: