Saturday, April 21, 2012

E-mail

 Our Relief Soceity is doing a program called 'Super in Six' again. The overall goal is to help you learn new healthy living habits, get fit, and if you get lucky loose some weight while doing it. It's not as easy as it sounds. I've joined a few times in the past. Sometimes I have made it all the way and others times I haven't. This time I think the odds are in my favor I'll make it the whole six weeks in good shape (with the exception of all the bad points I'll be eating on my birthday next Friday). Our team captain is great and can add a little pressure because she always WINS (which scares me just enough). This morning as I was ready to cave in and had worked out a plan on how to get away with just a few treats I opened up my e-mail and found a great reminder I'm on a winning team and these treats I went to bed thinking about and woke up to the same thoughts are just going to have wait.

3 comments:

Malinda said...

Nate says that you can send those treats to our house and he'll take care of them for you. :)

Ronda's email made me laugh, but it was motivating.

dcscrivy said...

If I knew those cookies were there, I would be eating the. shoot, now I am craving oreos. I am going to play the pregnant card and get some. I hope you win, is it Rhonda on your team that always wins?

Anonymous said...

Yes. Rhonda's team. You remembered. So far I haven't touched the cookies. Golden Oreos are my fav! My mouth is watering just thinking about them. So...when are you coming up???