 |
| Carie, Tosh,Mackel,Myself,Callie and Jen |
A few of my friends and I went to the premiere of Breaking Dawn a few nights ago. It was a 'FUN' much needed girls night out. I'm not around during the day much so any chance I have a little bit of spare time I like to see my girlfriends and do something fun! We went out for Sushi before the movie and dessert after the movie. A fun night with old friends and new friends! And of course it wouldn't be a party without a picture taken.
3 comments:
Oh, I am so sad I live too far away for those fun girls nights! I miss them! We should get together soon!
Actually...Callie and I talked about going to see you soon (Tosha wants to join too). When is a good time to come down.
Lets get together soon! I am free most days but Mondays. Claudy the movie was fun. Thanks for the invite.
Post a Comment