We had a very low effort Halloween this year. Korbin wanted to be a Ninja again and Maddie was Cleopatra. Easy! It was a nice night to go trick-or-treating, in the 70's. Things worked out and Korbin hung out with a few friends and went trick-or-treating around our neighborhood. I have a feeling this was his last year. It makes me sad in a way but I have a plan on how to keep him around and entertained next year!
Madison and I hung out with my friends Wendy and Malinda and all the girls. We covered a lot of neighborhoods. Jason had class (bummer) and then after class went home to pass out candy. Together the kids had A LOT of good candy!
1 comment:
Sounds like a perfect halloween to me! What a good idea to go to music and the spoken word, we may have to try that sometime, do you know if there is an age limit?
Post a Comment