Malinda and I took our kids plus a few friends to a splash pad. We were quite the crew! We didn't stay long but the kids found time to get wet, lay out in the sun and do some tumbling on the grass.
Yeah, Ben is the "bulkiest" of the three and I can still count his ribs. :)
Thanks for dragging us out of the house. All of my kids loved that I had told them it was going to be a no friend day and then it turned out to be an all day friend day. We'll have to go again now that you know where it is so you don't have to follow a crazy driver to get there.
1 comment:
Yeah, Ben is the "bulkiest" of the three and I can still count his ribs. :)
Thanks for dragging us out of the house. All of my kids loved that I had told them it was going to be a no friend day and then it turned out to be an all day friend day. We'll have to go again now that you know where it is so you don't have to follow a crazy driver to get there.
Post a Comment