Sunday, January 22, 2012

Siomara, RN

My little sister is now officially an RN! It has been a long journey for her to get there. Passing the Nclex (an exam nurses must pass to get a nursing license) test has definitely been a trial for her but she finally passed it in December.
In celebration of passing her Nclex test she came up for a little while to visit a few weeks ago. Probably the last visit she'll be able to take for a while and for a long period of time. I think the next time she comes up it will be more of a weekend trip. We loved having her here and I am amazingly surprise to realize she and I didn't argue and got along really well 98% of her visit. It was so nice! She even filled up my gas tank once. Touching, seeing as I had filled it up the day before so really the trip across town was what she filled up but who would remember that.
While she was here visiting we did a lot of fun things. One of my favorite things was...



taking pictures of them together. 
My sister is now back in California and we (I) miss her terribly. She's applying and interviewing like crazy right now.  Good thing I have a lot of goofy, fun, sisterly material friends around here to keep me entertained while she's away.

1 comment:

dcscrivy said...

How fun, I am glad you had a great visit.