Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Basketball 2012

Korbin is playing rec basketball again this year. So far they have played 2 games. Our friends Travis and Tosha are coaching his team this year.
Jason misses coaching. He had a lot of fun with the boys last year even though teaching them a play seemed impossible and there was no attention span sometimes. :)
He'll have to take Tosha's offer and help coach when they need extra help. I don't know how/why Korbin picks being #2 in sports.


1 comment:

Malinda said...

I bet Korbin doesn't pick #2. Usually whoever orders shirts for teams gets one small, a bunch of mediums, and one or two large. The numbers go up with the size, so the smallest/shortest kid on the team usually has the lowest number and the biggest/tallest kid on the team usually has the highest number. Anyway, I'm glad you are enjoying basketball and I'm glad that we didn't sign Ben up to play. :)