Monday, December 19, 2011

Fam Pictures

Last year I enjoyed making a family Christmas card so I decided to make one for this year as well. I enjoy playing on photoshop and being creative while making misc projects. It's fun. Sometimes I start from scratch other times I use freebie templates. As I was searching for a family picture for this years card I couldn't find what I was looking for. I made our small family go out in the cold weather on a Saturday and did a little self-photo session. A tri-pod, self timer on a camera and Jason running back and worth between setting up the camera and being in the pictures went along way. We ended up with some fun pictures.






4 comments:

dcscrivy said...

Wow, looks like you've been busy. Your family pictures are cute! I am totally impressed with Mads gymnastics. Whenever we go to our rec center I always stop with the kids and watch the girls doing gymnastics and tumbling. The body strength it takes amazes me. Still planning that date night? I am looking forward to it!

Malinda said...

Very cute, but you didn't post the one with your whole family.

Malinda said...

p.s. Did I mention that you look really skinny in that Christmas card pic? :)

Claudy said...

Malin- 'Thanks! I really like how our family pictures turned out.' :) Nice, huh?
(I copied and pasted my response from the e-mail I sent you.)