I've been trying to get the kids to answer the phone with the following greeting for the past few days. "This is (state name), what's you favorite color?". Clearly we have filled our December with many more than enough Christmas movies.
I've been calling the house phone from my cell phone and practicing with the kids. It's a hit and miss greeting. Within a 10 minute time frame it was a 50/50 chance I was asked what my favorite color was.
You are such a dork. We watched that movie on Christmas Eve and it was lots funnier than I remember it being. I thought of you when it got to that part.
1 comment:
You are such a dork. We watched that movie on Christmas Eve and it was lots funnier than I remember it being. I thought of you when it got to that part.
Post a Comment