Last night for FHE I gave a lesson on the 13 Articles of Faith that our church believes in. The little kiddos knew the articles better than Jason and I put together. In light of this we have decided that our goal for the next little while is to memorize them all. Wish us luck!
6 comments:
Awesome! I need to do that too!! Where can I find a cute poster like that? Did you make it??
Awesome! I need to do that too!! Where can I find a cute poster like that? Did you make it??
Celeste,
Here's the link
http://www.simplyfreshdesigns.com/2010/10/lds-prints-articles-of-faith.
It's a free download and she has several different sizes.
Good luck! We should do that with our kids too since it is part of their Faith in God requirements (and because they are good to know). I'm glad you put the link. I was going to ask too.
those are awesome!! i was thinking it would be nice to print them off and put them in one of those photo albums like we made for fhe group a couple of years ago. thanks for the link!!
This is great! Love Amity idea too!
Post a Comment