Game & Rules:- each person gets a target
- you must get him/her wet with no more than a quart of water
- can't get them in church attire
- no Sunday's
- When a player eliminates his/her target, he/she takes over his/her victim's target.
- by the end of the summer there should only be 1 person standing
Last night we took the kids to buy squirt guns at Walmart and while heading to check out we ran into my target. She noticed what we were buying and we sat and chatted a bit. Talk about ACKWARD! After paying I had to come up with a totally new plan. Finally I choose to just go for it in the store. I snuck up behind Halle and got her. All I heard was 'DANG IT'. I love Halle so I bought her a candy bar to smooth things over. It's hard getting the kids in Primary. Now I have Halle's target.
Korbin's target is a little tricky but we have a plan (he just needs to last a little bit longer). Jason has ideas but no plan yet, he's got a harder target.
It's fun to hear the stories and the strategies people are using. Some are holding out and letting others do the work and others are literally stalking their targets. It's all in great fun and this ward can totally pull this off! We have a few tricks up our sleeves....GAME ON!
9 comments:
Welcom to my world Claudy, I have been the last almost 10 years telling people that Pablo is at work, sometimes I feel like a single mother, it's very surprising when he actually can go to events with us, but well... we can't just not go because he can't...
Now, this geting people wet thing seems fun, I may just sign up!!
It makes me nervous to not know who your target is. It could be me.
Nate and Ben have both gotten their first targets already. Nate felt a little bad about getting a little kid, so he followed your lead and bought her a treat. :)
We missed the party... I had such a bad migraine headache. :( Do you get squirted even if you weren't there?!
Malinda,
Funny... you're worried about who I have and Jason has some concerns about who Nate has;)
Celeste,
You only get squirted if you signed up for the ward summer activity. Sorry you weren't feeling well.
Nate doesn't know who his second target is yet . . . he got Nicole before she found out who she was supposed to get. So, tell Jason not to sweat it yet. :)
I am glad you accomplished your first two goals, now you just have to be the last one standing! that is funny that you saw Halle at the store, I will have to get after it and figure out how to get my person :)
Claudy I have never seen your competitive side, this is awesome. Good Luck!
This is hilarious a ward water fight. Sounds like so much fun. :) I would love to join in.
Post a Comment