Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Busy

School is out! The kids had a lot of activities the last week of school. It's been a great school year. The kids aren't quite ready to leave their teachers and friends. I take this as a good sign they have really enjoy this school year and so have I! Fabulous teachers!!!
We kicked off our summer first summer weekend at a graduation party for one of my cousins. We played kickball(it's literally been years since Jason or I have played) and played in a bounce house. We also attended a b-day party for Jake plus of course a little yard work. I hope all this fun is a sign of an upcoming fun and spontanious summer with simple everyday things, extra special things,swimming,camping(yes it's really about time we use that trailer:) and a few short trips.





Photobucket

1 comment:

dcscrivy said...

Those bounce houses look so fun, but I have never gotten to play with them, sigh, someday. Looks like you are having fun!