Thursday, January 21, 2010

Believer

I've never been a believer of natural medicines, home remedies and essentials oils until recently. My friend April is a miracle worker. I call her often for advice now. This morning I had a headache that was more annoying than painful but by 2 it was a bad migraine. After school today Korbin had a piano lesson with April. When I picked him up @ 4 I told her about my migraine and explained to her all I wanted to do is to lay down in a dark room. Next thing I know she's pinching my hand hard and I have essentials oils on my forehead. April's order...go home and lay down for a bit. Less than an hour later the migraine is almost gone. Just in time to make it to a basketball game. My mom's a big believer of essentials oils too. I never paid much attention to the oils she has sent me in the past but I will now.

1 comment:

Siomara, RN said...

Um... How come your friend gets all the attencion? Im taking back my olive oil secret. Thats the last time i ever share anything with you sister!! :)