
Korbin is playing basketball on a rec team with a few friends. He likes it a lot and is happy to be playing. Jason and I haven't heard much winning so it's safe to say he likes it more than soccer. He's had a few practices and one game. All the boys hustled through the game and had so much fun together. His team did get creamed but at least they scored once. So WOOT WOOT for Korbin's team! I need to find something that triggers this skinny mans competitiveness (thanks Crystal competitive is a better word to use). If it was only as simple as turning an on and off switch.
Update: Nevermind.Korbin can be a bit frisky not when shooting hoops but on the the wii. He shows no mercy for his friends on Super Smash bros Brawl. lol.
4 comments:
Thanks for taking Ben with you today even though he was a brat on the phone. When he got home, I asked him if he said thank you and he said "Oh man! I was having so much fun that I forgot."
I read somewhere that you cannot teach aggression, either people have it or they don't. But I don't agree, I think you can teach people how to be competitive, but I can't tell you how cause I think it is different for every person. So good luck with that :)
Malinda
I'm glad he had fun. The other two told Wendy that they had more fun when Jason was there. It turns out Jason is cooler than I am when it comes to playing ball. It must be a guy thing so I'm officially turning the extra practices to Jason:) Nate can join that party if he wants to I think the boys would love that.
Great, let's send them over. :)
Post a Comment