I love that my kids have great friends around that they get to play with almost on a daily basis. On Monday Maddie started her first girls club with some of her girlfriends.
On Monday night I noticed that she had arranged all of her friends self portraits on the wall next to her bed. I thought it was so cute. I obviously needed to take pictures of it. She likes spending time with these girly girls.
Korbin has great friends as well. Some of his friends he plays with just at school and some that he plays with after school. During the summer Korb spent a lot of his time with Conner M. and Ben N. All three of these boys had a blast together during the summer months at the pool. Now they all go to scouts together and have a blast during their den meetings too.
Korbin has a lot of fun with these guys.
3 comments:
That is awesome. I feel so famous that three of my kids were mentioned in your post. :) Emily and Elise make "Buddy Club" list all the time and even have rules for what you have to do to be in the club. Elise used to try to bribe me with membership "Mom, if you give me a treat you can be in my buddy club." She was disappointed when she figured out that it didn't work. :)
Just make sure noone is being excluded from girl's club.
It is so nice that your kids have great friends, that is something that you always worry about as a parent. Makes for a great wall mural! I am glad your pizza turned out. I have a great roll recipe I will send to you, a little more involved, but so worth it!
Post a Comment