Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Volleyball



We won! We won! We won! And I have an extra-large shirt to prove it!
I was invited to play Volleyball for our ward by my friend April.  I'm not a sporty gal. Sports aren't my specialty, my idea of golfing with Jason means driving the cart...get the idea. I was glad I decided to go for this. I got to know some of my friends a little bit better and got to make new ones.
Our Team. 
Angie M,Callie P,Crystal S,April S, me
Leiann S, Tosha M and Dana C
 The main competition we had to worry about was a team from The Valley that had a winning streak of 2 decades. Notice I said had. We played from 8:30 in the morning to 11:30-12 with about a half hour break somewhere in between.  I'm glad I was a part of this team, we had a blast.  I think someone mention playing dodge ball next. 
 Can you tell my excitement. I  added one of the songs we listen to in the car right before Maddie and Korbin's soccer games to get them pumped up. Don't worry, I'm sure I'll get annoyed with it and take it off right after I stop gloating!


4 comments:

Parry Family said...

I am so glad you played, it was a blast. I love your blog.

Siomara, RN said...

WoW sister. I didnt know you were on a team. Im proud of you. It looks like fun

Me, Myself and I said...

Congrats! How fun!

dcscrivy said...

It is so fun to come and get to know your cute family on your blog!!! I am glad that we got to know each other better, I am totally up for a little dodgeball! And of course I LOVE the song! Thanks for sending me the pictures.