First day of soccer! An early morning for the Eckardt's. Our game schedules have worked out great this year. We lucked out with always having the same time. All four of us will be able to go together instead of taking turns taking the kids to their games or running late. Last year we always seemed to have games in between games. I'm thankful for the break this year. Maddie( Team name:Extreme Juniors) plays at 10 in the morning and Korbin(Team Name:The Jaguars) at 8. I'm not thrilled about Korbin's time but it made his team run more this morning. It was freezing outside and the grass was drenched with water. The sun finally came out around 8:30 and his team was exited to be warm but they also took it easy after that and didn't want to really play.

They lined them up from shortest to tallest to pass out uniforms. Korbin was on the short side.

Pep talk with coach.

Korbin and his friend Logan Martin. It was still a little dark outside.
Maddie scored three goals today. She's the sporty one in our family. She had a blast. She took us by surprise for a little bit. She managed to get the ball away from the other team and ran across the field and scored her second goal. After about the middle of the game I noticed she was tired and didn't really follow thru as much. She's so little sometimes I wonder where she hides her energy. She has a few habits I've noticed she does when she feels good about herself.

She'll play with her hair...

Hands around her waist...

And of course is super smiley!

1 comment:
Congrats Mad & Korb! I am VERY proud of you. Make a goal for me next time.
GO JAGUARS! GO EXTREME JUNIORS! KICK SOME BUTT!!!
Post a Comment