Wednesday, September 3, 2008
And so it begins...
Korbin started piano lessons this week. He's exited to have April Stoddart as his teacher this year. She makes it fun for him to follow along and she's definitely got his attention to want more out of it. Wahooo. Jackpot! He's also suppose to start soccer. Notice I said "suppose". No coach, schedule or team so far and the first game is on Sat. I guess you can also add a practice or uniform on the list of NO's. Argh! Maddie will be a busy little girl this school year. She's also playing soccer. Yes, she has a coach a uniform and a practice. No schedule yet but at this point I'll take anything. She'll also begin gymnastics shortly. Mom will be busy too. I had my first cub scout activity today. It was Ok for my first time but I definitely need to come up with a lot of activities to keep a hand full of boys under control. All the stuff I learn last night about kids at Relief Society Enrichment Night went right out the window. I'm glad Vonda's with me. I've heard awesome things about Vonda Daines and so far they're all true. We had seven extra minutes today and that can seem like an eternity so she came up with a game with stuff we had. The game was hide and go seek with a green crayon. Classic! I want my cubs to be proud of what they can accomplish! I can't wait for Korbin and his friends to join our pack in a few months. Now we have Bates Braves pride and cub scout pride in our home! WeBeLoS all the way! Dad is busy teaching Primary and going back to school in a few months. He's the coolest dad,hubby and neighbor ever. I came home tonight to find him helping Mariana mow her lawn. They did it in no time with two lawn mowers. What a nice guy!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment