Tuesday, June 19, 2012
Lagoon 2012
We decided to get season passes to Lagoon this year! So far we've been a few times, we've gone as a family and also with friends. We have had a blast each time we have gone. We've already had a few adventures and I have learned a few things. The big one would have to be making sure cell phones are working properly before sending off the older kids to go on rides. It took 1 hour with three adults searching to find 3 boys having a blast last Friday!
My heights fear is getting better and maybe someday I'll be able to keep my eyes open during the first 10 seconds of riding Wicked. Hahaha. We can't wait for more adventures to go on and having a blast hopefully at least once a week at Lagoon this summer.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Awesome. I'll be sure not to show this to Ben. :)
BTW, that coupon is for Legoland in Florida. We'll keep trying.
Looks like are having a lot of fun! I am so glad, I love wicked!
Post a Comment