I love my sister dearly but we're very different in so many ways...for example.
She had been talking about going bungee jumping for a while. I knew she would do it!
And she did it! We'll sort of. She freaked out at the very last second and as she described this event, she swears she slipped on attempt number #3 and that's why she jumped.
Gotta love my sister!!! I laughed so hard when she told me. I guess we're not so different after all when it comes to jumping off a bridge. Wish I could have been there to see it. I guess we'll still have a few things in common like owning the same clothes at times. Yes! I own that same shirt she is wearing and somewhere I have a picture of us wearing it on the same day. We blame it on my mom dressing us a lot alike growing up. :)

3 comments:
Scary and cool!
HA! I love you. :)
I LOVE U 2 SIO!!!
Post a Comment