Crazy people do crazy things and we are no exception!
September 17th was a fun family day for us. Mud was everywhere!
Jason and I ran a wave together and then the kiddos did a piglet run together with some friends. Grandparents Eckardt came out to help with the kids and cheer us on with bells and whistles and took pictures for us.
The main question is would we would do it again.
OF COURSE WE WOULD!!!
Maybe next year we won't get separated from our friends and run a different wave.
It was just a fun run. A crazy fun run!
I even got to know my fun, energetic neighbor Callie a little bit better with our morning walk/training for this race.
This race is a new fun thing we will be doing every year for a while.
The main question is would we would do it again.
OF COURSE WE WOULD!!!
Maybe next year we won't get separated from our friends and run a different wave.
It was just a fun run. A crazy fun run!
I even got to know my fun, energetic neighbor Callie a little bit better with our morning walk/training for this race.
This race is a new fun thing we will be doing every year for a while.














6 comments:
Just because of its uniqueness and kid-friendlyness, this is the only run that looks remotely fun to me. Maybe we'll join you next year.
EmWJ you should join us! I'll remind you when it is time to register for next year. Tosha laughed so hard her voice was gone the rest of the day.
So glad you had fun! Hopefully next year I can come too! I think I need to come up for the next twilight movie, are you guys all gonna go again?
That looks like so much FUN!
Ash...you should do it will Paul next year. I will e-mail you the info I have on it. You'll love it!
Crystal. I haven't heard anyone mention anything yet but when I do I will call you. Miss talking to you! You always make me laugh and we have loads to catch up on. What are you doing during UEA. :)
Post a Comment