I love that the kids are getting older and we can explore new things to do together. A few weeks ago while it was still warm outside we had a fun FHE activity of night games in the backyard. The kids played their parts without asking for parental help. It was nice.
We had a great time playing. I scared the crap out of Jason in one round. I loved it and couldn't stop laughing afterwards!!!
I've never been able to scare him and I owed him one from years ago. I'm not the most coordinated person and in this family it's not uncommon I get picked last but wahoo I finally found something I might get picked for first. It's also fun to see Korbin get a little more competitive in the last couple of weeks.
1 comment:
I love night games. We used to play all the time! You will have to give me scaring tips because Dan gets me all the time, it's usually when he is trying to scare the kids, but I usually jump and the kids just laugh.
Post a Comment