Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Dynomite

Thursday:
After spending a few hours Thursday morning at the zoo it was time for us to say goodbye to San Diego and go north for the rest of the trip. The kids were sad to leave their cousins but exited to see Auntie Sio.
The first thing we did when we arrived was load up in the car and go get dinner at In-N-Out. The rest of the night was just spent hanging out and of course teasing Aunt Sio for the outfit she was wearing. I could swear it was bait she knew I couldn't resist. I told her for every outfit I saw similar to hers I would give her 10 cents. I never had to pay up even though she claimed everyone was wearing it. I love my sister and her jumper!

Friday:
My goal for Friday was to hit Santee Alley in downtown Los Angeles and find a few things I wanted. I didn't find everything on my list but of course the hot dog stands where around every corner. I promise the blob picture below is very yummy.


After leaving downtown the last stop for the day was a place that I've told Jason for years about. This is the place to get fresh sea food. The San Pedro harbor.


All kinds of crabs,lobsters, ect are brought in daily from fishermen into this restaurant. The kids got a kick out of picking their very own crab and then sitting outside by the harbor with their seafood 30 minutes later.

Saturday:

This is the last blurry picture we took in California at 5:30 in the morning right before leaving.
Saturday we spent in the car all day with a few stops. We stopped to shop the Las Vegas outlets and at the Bellagio for a quick tour around the lobby.


After a busy long fabulous trip we arrived safely back home around 11:30 at night on Saturday October 16th. We came home with fond memories including the song Dynomite that is always turned up in our car.



2 comments:

Malinda said...

That blob actually looks yummy to me. I love avocado. You need to post a picture of your sister's outfit. I'm so curious now. :)

Siomara, RN said...

Ever since you left ive seen a bunch of ladies wearing jumpers. I think you just came on the wrong weekend. I think i'll wear it tomorrow :) LOVE YOU!!!!