Monday, April 12, 2010
Testimony
I made a comment teasingly to Jason as we sat in the chapel that I would bear my testimony right after his and to let me know when we were ready. He smiled and hesitated so I thought I was safe. About a minute later he stood up and went up to the pulpit. I followed after his teasing remark towards me once he got up there (only fair:). It was his first time bearing his testimony during sacrament meeting and I haven't gone up in a very long time. I love how Jason and I encourage each other to grow in the gospel especially since neither one of us would do it without a little push. Our old Bishop called last night, he remembers so much about our family. Silly things I thought only Jason and I would notice. We have come along way. It's funny to think how comfortable I've become in a classroom full of kids I know nothing about but in a room full of people I somewhat know as I sat down I was shaky.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
I loved your testimony! You are both wonderful. I am excited to be in primary with you! :)
You both did a great job and my kids actually listened to your testimonies. Thanks for being a good example!
Sometimes u need a little push. Great job on getting up there. :)
Post a Comment