Saturday, October 30, 2010

Sea World

Monday was Sea World day!Sea World is a great amusement park. Everyone in our group enjoyed themselves. The shows,exhibits and rides kept us very well entertained. 




 Of course Shamu was the main attraction. We did get wet during the show! Brad And Synda saved us a great spot. We're grateful they offered to sit at The Shamu stadium and wait for about an hour before the show started so we could see more of the park and another show. We sat on the 7th row right smack in the middle.  In the Wet Zone but not close enough where you need a change of clothes. I now wish we would have gone years ago when the trainers could get into the water with the whales and do fun stunts.





The Atlantis ride was super fun and soaked Maddie and Kenzie. They dried off somewhat quickly. I loved the long drop at the beginning of the ride, it was unexpected.
Shipwreck rapids was the last ride of the day. Dena and I were wet for a while. We didn't take any of our cell phones on the ride and we forgot to set a meeting place with the rest of the group. So let's just say it took us a while to find them and it was a long wet car ride back to Carlsbad. As soon as we got back the kids ran out the back door and onto the beach.
Next Post:
Wild Animal Park & Beach Day!

2 comments:

Celeste Ferguson said...

SO COOL!!! I want to take the kids so badly now! :)

Amy said...

This brings back memories of exactly one year ago when we were in sunny CA! It looks like you had fun. Now I want to go back.