Thursday, December 4, 2008

Ruth's Chris Steak House/Masterpiece

Jason and I went to his company dinner last night.  It was nice to get away for the night and get to know some of the new members on Jason's team.  It's nice to have faces with names.  There have been a lot of changes and I needed to catch up. The dinner was hosted at Ruth's Chris this year. Every one was exited and a few even paid extra for the Valet parking.  We didn't, it seemed silly to pay someone $4 to park our car. This place is suppose to be one of the best steakhouses around according to Jason.  Jason and others have tried talking Brad and Cody into having a dinner here for years, persistence finally paid off.  I do have to admit I've never seen or ate a steak that big.  It was about 1-1 1/2 inches thick and a few inches across, it was huge! I ate the whole thing and Jason did as well but that's not surprising to me I've seen him eat a whole pizza by himself. It's been a while since we've had a full course meal.  It was very nice! The perks of working for Kraft have been great to us. One of my personal favorites is having a stocked storage room full of cookies and goodies! 
Here's my masterpiece! This gingerbread house will be auctioned off for charity this Saturday! I made it for one of the stores Jason works out of.  Each sales rep had to make one. I complained a bit (a modest way of saying a lot!) while doing it because I was tired and my hand hurt but Jason reminding me that one it was all for a good cause and two I volunteered myself to do it.  Now that it's over I'm happy I did it and I hope it provides a lot money 
for whoever or whatever the donations are going to.

Theme: Kraft Products

3 comments:

Siomara, RN said...

Good Job on the Gingerbread house!! It looks good enough to eat... I would pay top dollar for that delish masterpiece.

What is wrong with valet parking? We do valet all the time. Well, its mostly because its a huge pain trying to find parking in this town.

Malinda said...

Good work. The gingerbread house turned out way cute! The sidewalk makes me really want a cookie. Mmm.

Dale Clarke said...

Wow, I am impressed at your gingerbread house making skills! It looks great.